Meet industry regulations with optimised working patterns.
Imperago Workforce Design ensures that organisations meet employee related compliance legislation, such as working time directive, hours of service and the NHS New Deal.
It helps organisations to provide compliant work patterns for diverse workforces in complex regulatory environments covering elements such as weekly working time, rest entitlements and annual leave, and any special provisions for night workers.
Imperago Workforce Design has the power to give the flexibility and agility to manage complex staffing requirements that meet compliance regulations, which also meet the needs of the business.
- Tangible evidence of staff satisfaction that supports union negotiations
- Manage intra-day, weekly and season peaks and troughs
- Ensures compliance with working time legislation
- Protect corporate reputation and provide quality services with effective staff levels
- Avoid compensation claims and costly penalties by meeting contractual deadlines
- Reduce absence and enable better work life balance with staff friendly rosters
As well as legal requirements, Imperago also enables organisations to design work patterns that meet the business’ objectives to cope with the peaks and troughs of demand while also complying with union regulations/commitments.